Beer in Japan Mobile App
Available for Android, Apple, and soon for HP Palm webOS, Beer in Japan’s mobile app brings you the best of Japan’s craft beer bars. With full directions for each bar – no WIFI or 3G required – it’s perfect for anyone visiting Japan who doesn’t want to pay roaming charges on their phone or has a WIFI only iPod Touch, iPad, or Android tablet.
Includes discount coupons saving you money at 8 bars across Japan. Even if you only use one coupon, you’ll save more money than the price of the app – the app easily pays for itself!
- Tokyo’s Best: Popeye, Ushi Tora, The Aldgate, Dry Dock, The Cat & Cask, Baird Nakameguro Taproom, plus Tanakaya (the liquor store with the largest range of craft beer in Japan)
- Tokyo Extended: Area guides for Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, and East Tokyo with 20+ extra listings!
- Yokohama: Thrash Zone, Cheers, Pivo, Yokohama Brewery, Craft Beer Bar, Century Break
- Osaka: Beer Belly and Beer Belly Edobori
- Nagoya: Keg and Moku Moku
- Kyoto: Tadg
- Sapporo: Mugeshutei
Android: Search for Beer in Japan in Android Market
Apple: Download now from the AppStore!
- Featured by Charlie Papazian on Examiner.com – read the article!
- Version 4 is a free upgrade for anyone who already has the app!